It has been really long since I have posted on awards. Sorry friends, I know I am late in posting it. For those awards which I was nominated twice or thrice, I have linked back all your awards to my old posts. Just that I don’t want to dump my friends who already have got these awards.
Here we go with 2 awards which I have not got earlier.
Radhika from My tryst with baking has nominated for Beautiful Blogger Award.
Vidhya from Vidhya’s Home Cooking and Nimmi from Adorable Life has nominated for Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
Thank you very much ladies, I am not sure if I am a beautiful blogger or an inspiring blogger. If I am able to inspire someone I am really happy about it. Thank you so much friends for your love.
Beautiful Blogger Award :
- Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo.
- Thank the person who nominated you and create a link back.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers and say a little something about them so that they know why you are giving them this award.
I would like to nominate ( in no particular order)
Naina from Spice in the City , Love Naina’s photography. I simply admire her photograph’s which make me drool instantly.
Violets and Vanilla , Cake collection you should definitely visit her blog. She is amazing in cake decoration!!
Nimmi from Adorable Life , Nimmi as well brings in beautiful salads and smoothie’s and make drool for it with beautiful pictures.
Charanya from Yes I am Vegan , my dear vegan friend as I call her , is just so amazing, you should definitely visit her for her lettuce wraps. Anything can be veganized we should learn from Charu 🙂
For Very Inspiring Blogger Award
- Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you.
- Say seven facts about yourself.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and let them know that they have been nominated
Facts about me :
- I love FRIENDS sitcom which is an energy booster for me, they make me laugh all the time 🙂
- Paris and Venice is my dream place to visit, I really hope I make it one day to the Eiffel tower 😉
- As much as I can cook, I hate doing dishes and specially someone else’s plate. My hubby know it well, if he leaves his plate just without realizing he will be kicked off badly 😛
- During my marriage time I had lost 15 kgs 😉 and now I have gained all of it back 😛
- Me and my hubby are totally opposite, I am a big time chatterbox and he is extremely quite.
- I have just started learning to drive car and get lots of scolding from my hubby 😛
- I met my husband for the first time just 5 days before our wedding 🙂 have just seen him in skype earlier.
My Nomination (in no particular order)
Shruti from Cooking with SJ, she is a great inspiration for me. She knows I am a new blogger, gives me suggestion whenever required. Love her eggless baking. I just adored her Namo cake to a great extent 🙂 Such a sweet person she is 🙂
Chitra from DR CH Diet food , do you want something that looks awesome and totally healthy check Chitra’s page. I admire her for bringing so many healthy food. She is such an inspiration for me.
Shannu from Food Passion and Love, with 3 kids I wonder where on earth she gets time to blog and look at her beautiful recipes, you are so inspiring Shannu!!
Natasha from All Izz Well, I love her positive energy and the way she interprets things. She inspire me of positivity.
Thank you friends to nominate me for these awards. And my nominees no stress to pass on the awards 🙂