Applesauce, Baking, Eggless Baking, Eggless Baking Tips, how to make unsweetened applesauce, Sweetened apple sauce, Unsweetened Applesauce, unsweetened applesauce recipe
If you are looking to replace eggs in baking, here is the replacement ‘Unsweetened Applesauce’. A very simple and delicious recipe. There were a lot of recipes which called for unsweetened applesauce but I never gave it a deeper thought of preparing 😛 until I found 2 apples in my fridge. So here it is …
Apple : 2 (peeled and chopped)
Water : 3/4 cups
Vanilla Extract : 1/2 teaspoon
Cinnamon Powder : 1/2 teaspoon
Lemon Juice : 1 teaspoon
- Bring water and apples to boil.
- Add all other ingredients and boil in leave it to simmer for 10 mins with lids on.
- Heat until 10 mins or till the apple turns soft and then stop.
- Cool down totally and then blend well to a fine paste. Store in an airtight container in fridge.
- When ever a recipe calls for unsweetened applesauce use this.
- If you need sweetened apple sauce add 1/2 sugar to this while boiling.
Simple replacement for eggs in baking 🙂