easy gluten free Indian recipes, gluten free flour, Gluten free flours, gluten free Indian snacks, Gluten Free Ladoo, Jaggery, Jowar Ladoo, ladoo, Ladoo recipe, Multiflour Ladoo, Multigrain Laddoo, Poppy seeds, Ragi Laddoo, Soy flour recipes
This is my 3rd recipe of ladoo. This time I tried out with Gluten free flours and made this as prasad for Navratri. A very simple and a very healthy ladoo and easy to make. Being a sweet tooth I crave for some thing sweet after lunch 😛 So this is a good option. As usual I have added Jaggery instead of Sugar.
Jowar Flour/Sorghum Flour : 1/2 cup
Soy Flour : 1/2 cup
Finger Millet Flour/Ragi Flour : 1/2 cup
Poppy Seeds : 1/4 cup
Jaggery/Gur : 1/4 cup (powdered and packed)
Ghee/Clarified butter : 3 tablespoons
Water : as needed to melt jaggery
- Dry roast each flour in low- medium separately for at least 7 to 8 mins. Make sure to stir continuously, so that the flour is evenly roasted. A nice aroma should come while roasting.
- Combine all the roasted flours.
- Dry roast poppy seeds for 3 to 4 mins and mix with the flour.
- Heat ghee in a pan, when it is hot and melted , mix with the flours and stir well.
- Next heat jaggery with water just enough to dissolve. When it is hot enough, mix with flour.
- Mix everything well.
- Now it will be hot, as we have added everything hot. Leave for 2 to 3 mins.
- Apply little ghee in palms and make balls/ladoo.
- Not much of ghee was required for me. But if you want the shape to be very perfect then add some more ghee and prepare ladoo balls.
- Make sure do not over roast or under roast the flour and poppy seeds.
Enjoy these healthy ladoo’s 🙂 You can also add all the nuts and raisins.