avocado appetizer, bread rolls recipe, Guacamole, guacamole bread rolls, guacamole sandwich, how to prepare guacamole, Indian appetizers, Indian bread roll recipe, Indian style easy snack
When my friend Vidya posted on Guacamole sandwich, I gave it a try and they turned out to be a super hit at my home. My hubby prefers this for breakfast, today its going to be a slightly different version. Easy and very tasty rolls they are.
Bread Slices : as per need (I used whole wheat bread)
Butter : as needed to toast
Avocado : 1 medium ripe
Onion : 2 tablespoons chopped
Tomato: 2 tablespoon chopped
Jalapeno : 1 cut in to small pieces
Black Pepper Powder : 1 teaspoon
Salt : 1/2 teaspoon
Lemon Juice : 1 teaspoon
- Slice avocado and remove the pulp.
- Smash it with a potato masher.
- Add onions, tomato, jalapeno, black pepper powder, salt and lemon juice with mashed avocado.
- Mix well and set aside the guacamole.
- Now cut the edges of the bread and roll them to thin stripes using rolling pin. Elongate the bread.
- Now place the guacamole and fold the bread slice to rolls. At the edges seal it with little guacamole, so that it does not come out of shape.
- Heat a griddle, add some butter when the butter melts, place the rolls and even spread the butter all around the roll.
- Cook till golden brown.
- Stop and serve with ketchup 🙂
We usually have it for breakfast, this would be great for evening time snack as well.