easy ragi malt, Finger millet recipes, Keppai recipes, Ragi flour, Ragi Flour recipes, Ragi Malt, ragi porridge, Ragi recipes
Ragi malt is something quite heavy for breakfast and an apt one 🙂 It is so filling with just one cup. It doesn’t take more than 10 mins to prepare this recipe, so you can make it quick and easy. For a fast paced morning, this is a perfect recipe!!
Few more of my ragi recipes, check the below link
Ragi Flour : 4 tablespoons
Milk : 2 cups (can include 1 cup milk and 1 cup almond milk)
Water : 3/4 cup
Jaggery : 1 tablespoon( alternatively use sugar)
Cardamom Powder : a pinch
- Dry roast ragi flour for 3 to 4 mins. Make sure it is not burnt.
- Now mix ragi flour with water and make a paste without lumps.
- Now add milk(also almond milk in case using this), cardamom powder, jaggery. Mix well. It should be little watery.
- Heat it in low medium flame. Keep stirring, otherwise lumps will form.
- It would become thick. It takes around 5 mins.
- Stop and serve warm.
Perfect for breakfast 🙂
Almond milk gives an excellent taste, So I would totally prefer to add it.