My dear friend Lori had nominated me with this pleasing award sometime time back :), I am a bit late to bring it on. An award which is actually to say “Thank You” to those who visit our blog often, likes and comments. It’s actually you Lori, who has given more comments in my blog 🙂 I am so grateful to you. Lori is such a wonderful person who found me and encourages me in what ever possible way. She has got the most Influential bloggers award for which I am very happy. She has influenced me in many ways. Thank you so much Lori, load of hugs 😀
I am sure most of my circle friend bloggers are from you. You wouldn’t need any introduction 🙂 If some one is new, please do visit her blog http://creatingbeautyinthekitchen.wordpress.com
Thanks to each and everyone who has stopped by my blog and given your thoughts and likes, grateful to each one of you. I would like to pass this on to few members who have also given me more encouragement as Lori did.
Vidya @ Traditionalymordernfood
Aiswarya @ Mykitchenmoments
Apsara @ Eatingwelldiary
Yesiamvegan @ Yesiamvegan
Sanjana @ Feedingthesonis
Thanks ladies for all your encouragement.
Rules for this award :
- Nominate Bloggers
- Add the Dragon Loyalty logo
- Give 7 facts about yourself
- Tell the nominated people on their nomination
7 facts about me :
- I got married on November 7th 2013, been in the wedlock for 7 months now 😀
- I am 5’1″ of height and my hubby is 5’11” we have 10″ of height difference 🙂
- I love to walk, specially in the evening time, its so plesant and refreshing
- I have this habit of washing my face before sleeping , I don’t know why but I am used to it and my hubby laughs at it 🙂 But I feel its a good habit LoL!
- I am crazy about nail paints, I had too many when I was in India, had to leave them with my sister 😦 she was telling me that we can have a nail paint shop opened with what ever you have left hehehe 😀
- I somehow feel uncomfortable to cook in someone else’s kitchen , I feel they would try to control me asking how do you do it this way, it has to be done other way, let me give you hands 🙂 it spoils the total cooking. And I feel totally helpless at the end, not getting desired results hahahaha 🙂
- When I was born I was just 1.5kgs/3 lbs of weight. I was on observation for more than 3 months, things changed later hahaha, being the first grand child of my family ,I am pampered and celebrated by everyone at home. I am simply blessed 😀