Ragi malt is something quite heavy for breakfast and an apt one 🙂 It is so filling with just one cup. It doesn’t take more than 10 mins to prepare this recipe, so you can make it quick and easy. For a fast paced morning, this is a perfect recipe!!
Few more of my ragi recipes, check the below link
Ragi Flour : 4 tablespoons
Milk : 2 cups (can include 1 cup milk and 1 cup almond milk)
Water : 3/4 cup
Jaggery : 1 tablespoon( alternatively use sugar)
Cardamom Powder : a pinch
- Dry roast ragi flour for 3 to 4 mins. Make sure it is not burnt.
- Now mix ragi flour with water and make a paste without lumps.
- Now add milk(also almond milk in case using this), cardamom powder, jaggery. Mix well. It should be little watery.
- Heat it in low medium flame. Keep stirring, otherwise lumps will form.
- It would become thick. It takes around 5 mins.
- Stop and serve warm.
Perfect for breakfast 🙂
Almond milk gives an excellent taste, So I would totally prefer to add it.