This post is with awards which my friends have nominated me. I am very grateful to these people.
My dear friend Lori @ Creating Beauty in the Kitchen has showered with an award called ” Wonderful Team Member Readership Award” She has done research on it, I am sure its new for many of us. Its similar to the Dragon’s Loyalty Award. Thanks a lot Lori. You are so sweet, kind and encouraging….She is my gluten free friend who comes up with all new and creative recipes, specially with strawberry and Lemon 🙂 Thanks again Lori for this award 🙂
To the rules:
- Give this award to at least 14 more people.
- Mention the person who nominated you.
- Don’t forget to include the picture of the award.
I appreciate each and every one who has supported me through out. For those who are constantly in touch and who encourage me so much, here is to them.
Chitra @ DrCHDietfood
Maria @ Dinner Bank
Charanya @ Yes I am Vegan
Simi @ Acasadisimi
Agile Writer @ Food 4 Your Mood
Sanjana @ Feeding the Sonis
Meaghan @ 4 Son R US
Nancy @ Feasting With Friends
Alice @ A Life Moment
Chloe @ Food Like Cake
Deepa @ Madraasi
Nataly @ Kitten Crafts
Liz @ My Favourite Pastime
Vidya @ Traditional Modern Food
Thank you friends for your constant support.
Next award is the Liebster Award, this is my second time. Chitra @ DrCHDietfood and Charanya @ Yes I am Vegan have both nominated me for this award. Chitra is a Dentist and she has a great blog with all diet food and very healthy recipe. She is my another Bangalore friend , with her recipes I take back my memory to my Bangalore days 🙂 Charanya Finally I got her name recently, otherwise I call her my Vegan friend 🙂 . She inspires me with each and every of her recipe to become a vegan, but I am not sure if I can 😛 I totally get amazed by these two ladies with awesome recipes. Thank you friends for showering your awards to me.
“Liebster Award” is… Generated in Germany, this award is a beautiful way of recognizing lesser known blogs. And “Liebster” means, “dearest, beloved, sweetest, nicest, valued” etc.
- Thank and link back the person who presented the award to you.
- Have the award on your post.
- Answer the questions that has been asked.
- Award the same to up to ten other upcoming blogs.
For Chitra’s Questions
Show us something you like around you or outside your place. Maybe you already know I like flower photos. But it’s your choice.
Yes I love Flowers, As I have already posted about it. This time I am giving a different one. I love Cartoon characters. Specially Mickey and Minnie. When I see these character I get so excited and would start jumping 😀 When we went to New York city, we were roaming around and there were some people dressed as Mickey and Minnie. That’s it, I got so excited and jumped ,went near them and asked my hubby to get pics. He was surprised and told me I guess I have married a kid 😀 I argued with him that many like cartoon characters 🙂
Tell us something about your favorite book(s) or authors. And I’d be very pleased if you talk about your favorite fantasy if you have that taste.
In my old Liebster award I had mentioned about this author Kalki Krishnamurthy a Tamil writer whom I love the most. No change to it now.
I also like creative people. Show us how you are creative!
Ok, again I do some paper crafts, sketching. Some of them for you…
Next let me go to Charanya’s Questions
- What’s your favorite cuisine? Indian 🙂
- What would be the last meal you will love to eat? I would have desserts , I am a sweet tooth, and I love aadi kummayam a south Indian dessert. I would love that…..
- What is your favorite vege? Okra
- Do you watch Game of Thrones? No , I haven’t watched
- If you are vegan, why? If not, do you think you could be one for few days? For few days I guess I can, but not sure If I can let it go with milk for many days 🙂
- Is there anything your life wont be the same without? Ahh that should be my family.
- What’s your favorite movie? So many ….Troy, The Proposal, Princess Diaries, Devil Wears Prada, 27 dresses, many more on my list 😀
- Is there any color you loved as a kid? sky Blue and same till date 🙂
- Is there anything you would change in your life if life had a rewind button?Stay back in India , get work permit visa entry to US. Hopefully If I had done that I could have worked now
- Do you own an iphone or an android? Android
- 3 words that could describe you: Smart, Quick, Affectionate
Here are my questions:
Your Favorite tourist spot?
Weekends what do you do?
Have you done anything crazy?
Who is your favorite Actor/Actress ?
Something which you love to do other than cooking:
Thanks and Congrats to all my nominees 🙂
Have been nominated for Liebster award by Radhika, Andy and Ahila. Since I have already been nominated twice, I am linking it with this post. Thanks you so much friends, it is really nice of you to nominate me. Please do visit their blogs 🙂
Deepa, has nominated me for Dragon Loyalty Award which I had already been nominated twice. Thanks a lot Deepa for considering me for this award. Linking it to this post. Please do visit her blog.