Last time on our list to purchase was watermelon, as its scorching hot in Irvine. This weekend we made a quick trip to Las Vegas , both me and my husband got totally dehydrated by roaming around 🙂 After coming back the refreshing thing was to eat watermelon 🙂 I read an article somewhere, I don’t remember where, it was about how to choose a watermelon. Yes it had helped a lot. I could get tasty melon’s 😀
- Always choose a melon which has proper strips.
- The ending lines should merge at the center of the Melon and should be visible distinctly.
- Don’t get those where these lines are smugged/distorted at the center.
- Try getting those where the lines are thin at the center as well.
- These would have better taste. Also you can tap on the melon and you should get a better sound.
- Beware of the wax which is used to ripe the fruit, try avoiding those fruits.
Hope everyone enjoys this 🙂